Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another year, another diary

Another year, another diary. But before we enter a new year we must first reflect on the happenings in the life of the D-Mac over the last 365 days:
number of failed relationships - 4
number of jobs - 2
number of fumbles in the dark - not enough
number of friends who hav lost contact -way too many
number of times I've been reminded I'm not Bridget Jones - once
Prospects for the next twelve months - ziltch

Hopefully in the following twelve months I will:
- get my golf handicap down to a single figure
- gain at least 2 stone in weight
- find a career which I actually want to do
- Find myself a decent woman
- Spend more time with the people who matter to me -the friends i have left

Don't let this boring blog fool you, I am normally quite an interesting individual. However, one must take stock of one's life when the time comes and so this is quite necesary.
As me old mucker Will used to say, "you dont know where your going unless you know where you've been".

1 Comments:

At 11:33 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Allow me to say what an honour it is to be "your first" on here. It's a real pleasure breaking you in.

Am I one of these friends who's lost contact then? Huh? Huh? Am I?

Coz I'm totally back now.

There. Something incredibly fantasmagorical has already happened in 2006. What an amazing year it's shaping out to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home