Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 2 of hopefully a more prosperous new year

Another day, another dollar or perhaps not. Feel shitty today due to staying up until 4 am to watch movies then woke up at 12pm having missed most of the day.
On a more positive note I actually watched a truly great movie last night - Collateral. All I can say is wow, if I'm going to get old (which I'm not sure if I am yet as I'm considering killing myself off while I'm in my prime), then I want to do it like TomCruise (boy he looks good in grey(both the suit and the hair)).
Also Grease was on today, another great film as was 20,000 leagues below the sea which is a great piece of cinema considering it is over 50 years old. Grease has put me in the mood for some singing and dancing. Summer lovin'......
Think I will make some predictions for the coming year:
- There will be a natural disaster
- There will be some terrorist attacks
- Chelsea will win the premiership
- Barcelona will win the Champions league
- Tim Henman will NOT win Wimbledon, c'mon people you've just got to accept that Roger Federer is just too damn good
- Tiger Woods will win 3 majors and edge ever closer to Jack Nicklaus' record
- Europe will retain the Ryder Cup, wooohooooo!!!
- You've probably noticed that I've saved the best for last
Yes, England WILL win the world cup, you have heard it here first

Well thats just what I think anyway, don't all run to the bookies too quickly, I haven't been to the future and gained a results book like that evil scumbag in Back to the future, although that would be so great. Note to self: I watch too many movies.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Films. The word is films.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home