Monday, January 02, 2006

Just a little about me really

Just a little about me really.
I'm one of those awful students who drain the economy (rather like you unemployed fools, at least I'm trying to remedy the situation). I have a fondness for sports of all sorts as I have what is called a competitive drive, which basically means I want to compare dicks all the time. I really hate the country I live in although I am patriotic, I just wish England was located somewhere sunnier where there were nice beaches. I really like the beach, something about how people will just strip down to nothing just because they see the ocean kind of makes me giggle. So when the summer comes I try to spend as much time in the sun as is humanly possible. I really do like the summer, detest winter, even christmas. Summer is so much happier and nicer. Only 5 more months until summer....oh dear....reaching for the anti depressants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home