Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dan Wilder


"I can't hold on, there's no easy way,"
'Hey, Dan, can I borrow-- My God, what happened to you?'
"I got hit by a big truck."
'Are you okay?'
"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you, I know you were right, Believing for so long."
'Dope song.What's it called?'
"Gwen Used Me For Her Story,Then Married an Ass Wipe...and Ran Over My Heart with a Big Metaphorical Truck." Originally performed by Air Supply.
'Who's Air Supply?'
"How old are you, Sally?"
'I'm old enough to be jealous of that Gwen girl.'
"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you, I know you were right believing for so long"

4 Comments:

At 1:00 am, Blogger Gareth said...

Did you do a blog post based on the strength of a pun you could use in the title???

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

Ha, as if, no, the blog is in fact a metaphor for how I was feeling at the time and contains many hidden things that only someone with an intimate knowledge of the working of my mind would understand.

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

So you then?

 
At 5:04 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

yep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home