Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What I'm listening to...


Because I'm trying to put of revision for my law exam and because I feel you all should be more like me, I thought I'd tell you what music I'm listening to this week.
Pretty Ricky's album Blue stars was an amazing piece of R & B / hip hop /rap. 4 guys, 4 different types of vocals all come together to create this stunning colllection. Tracks to listen to are 'your body', 'juicy' and 'get you right'. Perfect music for luuuurrrrviing.
Hard Fi are still pretty kick ass and I've also started listening to The ordinary boys strangely but am impressed so far.
Currently loving absolutely anything acoustic aswell, seems to be the way music was always meant to be made....
Tracks I've rediscovered this week are 'Insatiable' by Darren Hayes (what a legend), 'I swear' by All 4 one (thanks to film Just friends, hilarious scene) and '2 become 1' by the Spice girls (there bestest and most grown up song with lyrics like "are you as good as I remember" and "be a little bit wiser baby, put it on, put it on (condom obviously)) .

Peace out

1 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Goodbye, Viva Forever and, Too Much are also equally good Spice Girls tracks. And underrated too.

Nothing will ever beat "Spice Up Your Life" and "Who DO You Think You Are" though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home