Friday, January 20, 2006

I heart Ron


I absolutely fuckin love Ronnie O'Sullivan. The guy is totally unstable and totally unpredictable.
You just never know what he is going to do or say, on the snooker table and off it.
Last season he claimed he hated snooker and sped off from the tournament he was in vowing to retire. 8 months down the line and he is sitting in an interview with an "I heart snooker" tee shirt on, questioning how people ever got the idea that he didn't like snooker anymore!!
Fantastic entertainment I say...
(Look out for him over weekend on BBC as he is in semi-finals and likely to be in final.)

3 Comments:

At 11:40 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Lose the monobrow!!! LOSE THE MONOBROW!!!

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

P.S. That Paul Hunter is fuckin lovely. Is he ok now?

 
At 11:46 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

I actually wrote in article "p.s. he has such a monobro" but left it out.
Paul is still bald, apparently he is gettin better, played this week, think his cancer is in remission possibly, dont quote me tho..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home