Friday, January 27, 2006

Proud to be British


Thankfully I was never caught up in the whole celeb big bruv thing, but for the hell of it and because I'm an anti social bastard who doesn't go out, I decided to check out tonight's final.
Of course, not because I was interested in who was goin to 'win', but because from what I've seen I was mightily impressed with that Preston bloke's wardrobe.
You really can't beat truly mod style clobber and he was flexing it big time, I just hope those guys in charge of the high street retailers took notes and plan a future collection because, in my humble opinion of course, the mods have had more of an influence on modern fashion than any other group, these guys wouldn't leave the house unless they were immaculate...
Anyway, back to Preston, not only is his bands music impressive, with its ska and two tone sounds, bringing to mind 'the specials' and 'madness' but the guy can dress.
Its a genuine British look which deserves a comeback so it can kick the arse of those lazy track suit clad mother fuckers who make me so irate! Every worthwhile guy should own a skinny black tie and a pair of classy leather winkle-pickers.
I'm off to buy myself a vespa and locate the nearest swingers club, peace.

(If you do not understand anything I have said please email me so I can flog you.)

P.S. For inspiration look to last years Burberry Brit ads with a pre-fugitive Kate Moss...
P.P.S. I mean the real Burberry, not the fake version which has tainted one of our greatest labels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home