Monday, January 09, 2006

The showstopper


You see here's my theory: For most women, if a guy's a good provider and generally a nice chap, six-pack abs really aren't a deal-breaker. On the flip side, however, even though the PC boyfriend sat next to you with his arm slung around your shoulder will deny it...And he will deny it. For us boys, it's all about F.B.B. Face. Boobs. Bum. I'm just being honest.
I myself subscribe more to the European philosophy of life. My priorities leaning towards wine, women...Well, actually, that's about it. Wine and women. Although, women and women is always a fun option...
P.S. I don't wanna see Kelly Brook win this years coveted FHM sexiest woman award, so get your arses in gear and vote for the following (you vote for 10):
- Estella Warren (pictured because she is my favourite!), Alicia Keys, Jessica (Liberty X), Katie Melua, Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst, Louise Redknapp, Maria Sharapova, Salma Hayek and Samia Ghadie.
You would be doing the right thing if you were to vote for these timeless beauties...
Go to www.fhm.com

2 Comments:

At 12:00 am, Blogger Gareth said...

I would vote for Louise Redknapp, so she'd remember everyone loves her and come back and make great music (Let's Go Round Again - a total classic!), but that website made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

 
At 5:54 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

What about "stuck in the middle with you"? Who could forget it? I don't think she will be making a comeback anytime soon, with Jamie at home who would?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home