Thursday, January 05, 2006

How the days roll by



Being a student and having fuck all else to do alot of my hours are passed watching day time television.
Thanks to this "creation" I can now:
- Name every diet known to man
- Prepare celery sticks in a 101 different ways
- Name every goddam Z list celebrity on Earth
- Tell you a detailed account of Darren and Vicky's love tiff (as observed on Trisha)
- Spot a Bonafide antique in an auction room
- Paint my bedroom in a multitude of colours I never even knew exsisted

I'd just like to say that you big wig television bosses better start bucking up your ideas. You must realise that it is not just overweight, middle aged women who watch television during the sunshine hours.
Despite all this daytime television has taught me one valuable lesson - stay in bed until children's programmes come on at 3 O' clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home