Thursday, May 04, 2006

Guess who's back?




And so it is, after a 3 month hiatus, I have come crawling back to my good ol' blog. Don't really know why I haven't been on here for so long though, guess its just like when you say to an old school mate: "oh yeah don't worry, we'll keep in touch". And you never do of course.
Anyway, lets get the formalities out the way: I'll give you the low down on whats happened to me over the last 3 months.
Well, basically, I have left college, I have set up a computer company for no apparent reason, I still have no girlfriend, I have developed a penchant for Will & Grace, I discovered a cure for cancer while sitting on a beach in St Tropez but forgot to right it down and so immediately forgot what it was, I have started reading books, I shaved off pretty much all my body hair, except my legs, and regretted it straight away (for those of you interested, it has all grown back now), and well that's it really. Such is my life.
Expect an influx of posts as I'm quite like Grant Mitchell (with hair of course (and I wouldn't shag Beale's missus)), I disappear frequently for no apparent reason but return with full force much to the delight of the nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home