Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pinched


I'm going to come straight out and say I stole this from my old mate Garruff, he lives in Wales you know, and he has this amazing love:hate thing where he updates folks on, well what he loves and hates, obviously. Quite why, nobody really knows. But hey, I'm going to steal the idea as I didn't see any trademarks.

So, Love:
I love at the moment: McDonald's ham & cheese toastie (only 99p and delicious), Tweed blazers (for no apparent reason, there just kick ass), Will & Grace, The Da Vinci Code trailers (TOm Hanks as Langdon is a masterstroke, plus its directed by Ron Howard), shoes (my collection is steadily growing and will be boosted by the arrival of some black Chelsea Boots and some brown monk straps this coming weekend, computers (I actually know most of what the fiddly bits inside are called now) and of course myself.

I currently hate: the fact that we will probably have a shit summer, the fact that I am nearly out of money and thus cannot add to my shoe collection, the fact that I am totally going to love the Da Vinci code and so will want to keep going to watch it but have no one to go with and cannot possibly go alone after the last time...

Well that was informative wasn't it children?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home