Wednesday, January 11, 2006

And the best song with a woman's name as the title is....



Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall?
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls?
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square?
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair?
By the way didn’t I break your heart?
Please excuse me, I never meant to break your heart.
So sorry, I never meant to break your heart,
But you broke mine
Kayleigh is it too late to say I’m sorry?
And kayleigh could we get it together again?

Kayleigh by Marillion (1985)

4 Comments:

At 6:46 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Kayleigh Fromsixthform was named after this song. Fact.

 
At 9:02 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

Yeh I kinda thought she was, did she tell u that? Crackin song...as is no regrets by Bobbie Williams...D'ya know i was named after some one called Daniel from New Kids on the Block?

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

That is a fact not to be particularly proud off.

And yeah, she said.

 
At 4:10 pm, Blogger grimbin said...

I'm not proud of it, just a fact. If I was a girl I woulda been Daniella apparently....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home