Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hairy issue



I have onced again reached that crucial and excruciating point in my life where i begin to ponder my next hair style. Now normally I would just reach for the nearest picture of David Beckham and take it to my nearest hairdresser. However, I feel it is time for me to grow up so to speak and get a real hair style instead of the sonic the hedgehog do i am currently sporting.
I have covered nearly every hair style pheasible over the past years, right from thug lovin crew cut all the way through to floppy Hugh Grant locks. I feel a change is now neccesary.
So I have taken the liberty of picking out 2 of my most favouritest hairstyles, both of which belong to very sexy actors, and would like you good people (meaning Garruff), to decide which one and to help me stick to avoiding hairdressers like the plague.
I have chosen Garruff as my mentor because he has done a damn good job of growing his hair and so I would appreciate a few pointers....

1 Comments:

At 10:09 am, Blogger grimbin said...

well as a guy who likes guys u r in an ideal position to pass judgement on thingsd like this.
and steven hawking moves quite well for a spastic.
and if u dont like either style then please advise on an alternative as i am in a real pickle.
p.s. i hav slightly wavy/curly hair like orlando anyway.
p.p.s. how hot is jared in that foto?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home