Thursday, May 04, 2006

Things that go bump in the night


After reading another of Garruff's t'rific posts about dreams, it got me thinking about my own strange dreams I've been having of late.
Basically they have all been nightmares, and I have no idea why. I haven't been eating chocolate or cheese before bed, and I always brush my teeth. Yet the dreams keep on coming. I mean I'm not complaining, they are far more entertaining and bizzarre than any other dreams I've ever had but it's still a tad strange.
The best yet involved me wearing some kind of, well what could only be described as tin foil, arranged like a some kind of armour, running through a city wielding a large sword and decapitating anything that moved. I'm going to ignore the phallic and sexual undertones of the sword and decapitating people but what the fuck is the tin foil all about? I mean that scared me more than the zombie/retards who I was slaying.
I've had many others involving ghosts in the attic above my bedroom, which are kind of spooky.
Well if there are any dream experts out there I would be interested to hear your interpretations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home