Thursday, January 12, 2006

Farewell Lee


It was a sad evening in Soapstar, Superstar land as Lee crashed out. Yes, I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth after my favourite contestant waved goodbye to the stage and joined the judges.
And in true sportsman like fashion, Lee saved the person who he went out against, Lucy.
No matter how honourable his intentions I think he made a mistake. You see, by saving Lucy it meant that either poor Rich (you see the oxymoron there) or foxy roxy would have to go after 'Kirk' was saved by the public. And them two are the bestest (apart from Lee).
Also, and even worse for Lee, by saving Roxy he may have been able to slip her a length in return, if you get my drift...Well thats what I woulda done...

1 Comments:

At 10:41 am, Blogger Gareth said...

I'm sure he's a lovely fella and all... but the guy who plays Kirk is how I'd imagine Salmonella would look were it to adopt human form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home